Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,
From: Frank Simer <simer.frank@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:36:58 -0600
My car had an after market "sport bar" on it when I purchased it and the
stock top worked fine... I never got a tanneau cover for the car so I cannot
tell you if it was "modified" but I suspect it would have to have been.  I
am undecided if I am going to mount it or not butt do have a ways to go
before I make that decision
My advice on white tops is to avoid them as they get marred and scuffed each
time you drop the top... or hood for those driving on the wrist watch side
of the roads... I do like white tops the look when new however....if you go
that route get canvas and lots of white liquid shoe polish......
For those of you wanting a "sport bar" I also got one when I bought a
Jensen-Healey - I think it was sold by deltamotorsports I have it in another
shop than the Tiger's but I think they are very similar in size.... as the
two cars are nearly the same dimensions as well ..Good Luck

Frank
Minneapolis