[Tigers] Modern Paint Code

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:12:20 -0500
Hi All,
I am in the process of stripping down B382000991 for painting and I
would like to know if anyone has a modern paint code for #92 Arctic
White? I have a Ditzler number (8001) and a Berger number (404.2162) but
those are not current and I have searched for proper cross-reference to
no avail. I hauled the hood (bonnet) to the auto paint store so they
could color match the little swatch hidden by the hinge plates, and the
color they came up with does not compute with the above reference
numbers.

Thanks,

Bugz