Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code

To: "'Rense, Mark \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)'" <mark.rense@ge.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:53:09 -0500
Bugz
        I believe somewhere there is a cross reference but I have not found
it online.

I don't think any of these numbers will help you either but here they are;
Lucite Lacquer - 8425L
Dulux enamel - 97819
Chrysler part # - 75242862
ICI # - 4546

Your best bet is to call Dale's Restoration Shop and ask what they use for
the paint mix code.

Ron Fraser