Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code

To: "Tony Somebody" <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:04:46 -0500
Tony,

What Ron said!

I have spectrographically scanned several "untouched" areas of my car
and gotten significantly different readings for the formulation, hence
my desire to find a reference color to work with. I believe all of these
areas have oxidized and yellowed a bit through the years, and the
variation depended on the location on the car and proximity to engine
heat and/or moisture.

Or I could add $5 grand to the value of the car by just painting it
"Can't-Catch-Me-Copper" Porsche Guardsman Red!

Bugz