Re: [Tigers] tiger originality / authenticity

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger originality / authenticity
From: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
 I have read the mail on this topic. I have a different view.  My car is an
original survivor,I got it in 1985.  I use it but I preserve it. I rebuilt the
drive train, seats keeping original upholstery and a repaint to steel using
epoxy primer with German lacquer topcoat..hand rubbed.I modified nothing
except the dash cubby for radio.. I upgraded suspension and brakes. I use Dot5
and Mobil 1.  The originality of this car is to please me. I prize it for I
consider it to be one of the most rare Tigers.     It has never been chopped ,
modded  personalized or raced. i paid $600 for an air cleaner and installed an
original 2 barrel to replace the DPO's 600 cfm 4 barrel. which in 1986 I
replaced with a 365cfm 4brl. Holley.  I love my car and it's TACd which I
like.    Not for sale and insured for value.   And it has Tiger Tom's superb
original pattern exhaust.   Original wheels with Parrelli tires. Still has
trim rings    Thanks,
 Gary Moore   B9472283lxrfe

Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC