[Tigers] A BOT (Book of TAC)

To: Carlo Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: [Tigers] A BOT (Book of TAC)
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:58:09 -0400
Hi,

With respect to publishing a Book of TAC, let me be as TAC'd full as possible.
I think the eminent Tiger Authentication Committee is going to say something
on the order of (for the time being),
'DAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN'.

If you want to be a TAC inspector, contact the usual suspects(Tom Hall, Patrick
King from STOA)or come to the TEAE United in Maine in October, where there is
sure to be a TAC team based on the East Coast in attendance.

If you just need to be a student of the differences between Alpines and Tigers,
there is that bargain tome Book of Norman,which flys off eBay periodically for
between 800-1200
$US a copy.

You could also check the differences between Alpines and Tigers for yourself
at any United (the above Maine one, and the West Coast one in June in Santa
Rosa,CA)and compare your car, a known TAC'd quantity, with the others. I know
you may have done a few Uniteds, but it might take a few more to get a feel
for the differences.

RB