Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...

To: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:08:41 -0500
Hey Nathan, I think its cool talking about generations. I dont know
most of the guys on the list well enought to know alot about them. Ive
gotten close to about 5 or 6 guys out there, but I am also married
with a 2 year old and haven't gotten to attend many events or TU etc.

My story is very similar to yours. Got to be a tiger fan from my dad,
we didnt restore one but we always wanted one. I found my heap for
sale on a barn about ...5 or so years ago, I'm still tinkering with
it. I've never driven it. But I got sidetracked on a cobra (wanna be)
project and now even more recently a detomaso pantera. Anyway, I'm 33
years old. I'll join you as maybe the younger crowd. Most of my other
tiger friends that I've met in person are my dads age. Dude, I'd get a
kick out of that road trip but my cars still on the rotisserie! I
agree with you though, I could never sell it. Some fellow here in
oklahoma called me just the other day wanting to buy one locally,
wanted to know if mine was for sale. Nope...I didn't even give him a
price.

Just for kicks, what part of the world fo you live in?

The least we could do is hook up for a beer or a coke (or a
milkshake?) sometime if your in the neighborhood, lol...

Cullen McCann
B382001452 lrofe