Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, atwittsend@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:25:46 EDT
Talk about young kids, it's been a year or more since we heard from Joey. I
 think he was the 14 or 15 yr. old with the Tiger his disabled father had
passed  on to him. He was all excited about the car,but when he got his
driver's license  I think he wanted something different.  I think it was some
kind of a "rice  burner" or something.  Joey, you still out there?
Mark L

In a message dated 3/24/2010 1:56:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
owain.lloyd@gmail.com writes:

I wasn't  on that survey and I'm under 30. I'm guessing the other guy
was from  down under? :)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/owain.lloyd@gmail.com