Re: [Tigers] MkII Question

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkII Question
From: Bob Josten <bob@rjosten.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:51:36 -0700
Hi Buck, I've heard that they came in chrome on the early (1961 or so)
Hillman Husky and Super Minx. I bought a pair in chrome from ebayUK and
there were advertised as 'Hillman Super Minx' headlight doors. When I got
them I compared them to the painted mk2 tiger rims that came on my car and
they look exactly the same. Maybe they were misidentified, I don't know.
Here is an early Husky, it looks about right.
http://www.sa.hillman.org.au/ID_HuskySerI.htm
regards
Bob