Re: [Tigers] MkII Question

To: <CMeinel464@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkII Question
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:45:04 -0700
Curt,

Thanks! That answers my question perfectly!

I guess "to be correct" a guy buying one of these sets for a MKII gets to take
them to the local chrome shop, have the chrome stripped and then primer &
paint them to match the body color.

It's bizzare that they seem to command a premium. I guess some just believed
the ads.

I have suspected that chrome rims on the MKII were incorrect but now I know.

again,
         Thanks!

Buck