Re: [Tigers] MkII Question

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkII Question
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:58:43 +1100
Buck, and others. There is alwatys debate about the chrome v paitned rims.
Much like people who claim ot have had chrome wires on their alpines. Chrome
was not a FACTORY finish. Dealers could fit all sorts of things for you, but
that was not how they were delivered from the UK.

The only execption might be very late alpines, as in last hundred or so..
seems a that point rootes would just fit what they had,, these cars often
came with MKII style rims, liscence plate lamps mounted ON the rear bumper
and other irregularities.