Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques
From: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
--- I pulled mine from the top. It was in 1986. A complete rebuild with
new bore, new.40k over pistons, crank polish and inserts standard
size.Original cam with new bearings. original followers.  Reworked heads,
replaced oil pump. Resurfaced flywheel and new clutch.  New timing train as
needed. Gearbox and rear end needed nothing. Put it back in car from the top.
No problem.   Used nothing but Mobil 1 20/50 and it's still in there and runs
fine. I have a spare..  never used.  Thanks john Logan.   Gary,   B9472283
tacted.