Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake Shoe Drag

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake Shoe Drag
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:46:54 -0400
Brad-

Take my word for this one.  I had the same problem and replaced
everything trying to fix it.  Turned out to be the one thing I didn't
replace.  It's the flex line between the brake line on the car and the
line on the rear axle.  They look perfect on the outside, but swell shut
on the inside and start to act like a one-way valve.  Replace it and
you'll be back in business.

-Randy

--

Randy Smith