Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Tire_Blow_out?=

To: "=?utf-8?B?bWlrZSBzY2hyZWluZXI=?="
Subject: Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Tire_Blow_out?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:38:45 -0600 (MDT)
Yeah, but did you spill the beer?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "mike schreiner" <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 13:47
Subject: [Tigers] Tire Blow out
To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>

I once had a right rear tire blow out in my Tiger at 75MPH, passing a semi on I
95 (coming back to florida from Charleston SC meet......Very scary....I threw
my cold beer on the floor an weld on....no one hit me and I came to a rest on
the shoulder with foot on the brake,both hands on the wheel and stalled in
gear....just 22 of my feet from the tree line....most of tire was 50 yards
behing in the road....shredded wire from the belt took off paint on the fender
lip.....I was shacky for an hour after that, but dug out my spare and went on
home...problem is I had discover a nail and plugged that tire and added the
liguid sealer...when florida sun heated everything up it blew...I will NEVER
plug a tire again!   mike