Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

To: Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:13:35 -0700
Jim,

There is no argument, other than your own statement:

"I don't see the Mk II specific spare tire tie downs and the battery tie
down  is wrong - .Jim"

Apparently I did got the idea that all was not as you expected here.

See below for your statement to which I was responding.

There are NO "tie downs" except the top disk and bolt.  The welded floor
piece, and the "base" should be welded there.

In that way there isn't a "tie-down".  Just the bolted "hat".

Sorry if I misunderstood what you said.

By the way, it has been reported that a number of "blank" TAC
certificates went missing some time ago.  I have no idea if this is so.
I hope not.
I am sure we will hear back on this point.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com