Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

To: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:51:58 -0300
Dave:

No way am I going to argue with the experts on this list which includes a TAC
inspector, and not having my car handy to look and see if it has that very same
hole, but on this car in question, that's a mighty big hole for a small exhaust
pipe, and it looks like it has seriously weakened the X beam because the hole's
location is so close to the top of that section.
>From what I can see anyway...also, if you enlarge the photo, you can see the
>speedo cable entry into the tranny tailpiece, right there.

Maybe that IS the Alpine ex pipe hole, and some previous owner enlarged it?

Dave