Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
Marc- I think the Alpine shells where delivered to Jensen where they where
modified and returned to be completed.Certain parts may have been left off as
there are a few things that Tigers have that Alpines do not- one under the
dash that a TAC official told me was the first place he looked. He did not
tell me which item isn't the same, I might be wrong and the unassembled parts
sent to Jensen and everything put together but that seems more costly as
Rootes had an assembly line and paying Jensen to put the entire car together
makes little sense as the Rootes workers would have more experience welding
the pieces together in the order they had been doing for years as the S2,3,4
and 5 where all pretty well assembled in the same manner- just a few parts
changed but I think assembly was pretty close to repetitive. I think all this
discussion is great as LIST mail is the best but until the car could be TACed
again, all this talk is just that- TALK.
TtT