[Tigers] magnetic drain plug /US Magnet source

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] magnetic drain plug /US Magnet source
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:00:24 EDT
Hello,

As usual, Theo has been very helpful, but his country of residence makes
purchasing from the sources he provided a bit of a hurdle. All hail the Maple
 Leaf and the beaver.

BTW: I've found a US source for all kinds of magnets (neodymium,
samarium-cobalt, alnico, and ceramic) in all shapes and sizes. Nice site, nice
source: _http://www.magnetsource.com_ (http://www.magnetsource.com/)

Further, the kindness shown by "spook" and Maine resident Mr. Tod Brown is
truly humbling.
I can only hope to help Mr. Brown in a similar fashion, very very  soon.

Yours for the sport,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083
LRXFE