Re: [Tigers] magnetic drain plug /US Magnet source

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] magnetic drain plug /US Magnet source
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:35:43 -0500
List

Speaking of magnets in oil pans, what I have done is attach several (5 or 6)
of those very powerful magnets to the oil filter. Then, if you so desire,
you can cut open the filter and see if there is any (or how much) metal your
engine is making (only ferrous metal of course).

Jerry Christopherson
9473187