Re: [Tigers] Tiger ID

To: "'michael king'" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "'Tiger Talk List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger ID
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:25:48 -0400
Michael
        There are way too many legal and moral issues here.   I would not do
an ID swap but I would check with the DMV for their take on this; there
might just be a process in your State. Once you ask, you do open the door
for investigation; maybe the information is available online in your State.
A State issued Vin number would make a good Tiger story too.

If the original engine number tag or JAL tag is still with the Tiger without
ID; you might be able to work back to the Original Vin number.   You might
be able to research and document the original Vin to go with the Tiger.

Ron Fraser