Re: [Tigers] Tiger ID

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger ID
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:43:32 -0700
If your dad was Paul Revere and you were his son with the same name would it
be appropriate to say you made the "Midnight Ride?"

Each Tiger was given a number for one unique purpose - to distinguish it
from any other Tiger.  I feel your pain for the scenario you present. It
seems very tempting. But in the end you have not added anything to the real
Tiger without I.D.  At some point it seems a TAC sticker would give a Tiger
more value than the original I.D. tag and no TAC sticker.
Tom