Re: [Tigers] head grooves?

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "'A. C. Tynes'" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] head grooves?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:49:35 -0400
        As an engineer type I would like to see a side be side study of 2
identical engines with baseline study and single step data to support all
the claims.   It is too easy to throw a bunch of time and money at this and
say look what I found and look at the gains, using seat of the pants
reckoning.   I can't say this does not work but I would like to see a
structured study with repeatable results.

        Much like the magnet on the fuel line would give you 5 to 10%
mileage increase; if you read the instructions for that product you put new
spark plugs in and a number of other tune up items then put the magnet on
and bingo you get better gas mileage because of the magnet on the fuel line.
Did you notice the diamond tip spark plugs or what ever they are call in the
picture; they are suppose to increase mileage by themselves.

Ron Fraser