Re: [Tigers] head grooves?

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] head grooves?
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:36:22 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, milling the heads and clear rebuilds will be the power gain and likely a
proper tune. BTW see if you find these groves on any Nascar motor... Anything
that has edges in the chambers is also bad, IMO. It's like the use of gapless
rings in the engine, some say they are worse then regular rings some say they
are not, but I have not seen anyone do A/B testing so it's not conclusive they
are any better. If Scientific repeatable testing is not done, it's all
speculation.

<sarcastic>

I do know that I can rebuild my motor by putting
these tablets in my gas tank
and pouring this special solution in the oil and
my engine will rebuild while it
drives

Cow magnets on my fuel line too, just
to be sure.

</sarcstic>

Lots of fun, but don't wreck a set of heads would be
my guess...

Sandy