Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Part II

To: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>, rfraser@bluefrog.com, Tiger's
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Part II
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
This is what I did to keep the same location but with a more modern synthetic
filter from Canton-Mecca. I made the bracket that bolts to the front of head
(the flat one) and the bracket around the filter is from Canton-Mecca. The
line
to the top of the filter will also work with a 180deg hose end to have a
similar
style to the top of the housing. The pics tell the story.

These are
with -10 lines as I recall.

http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/TigerEngine.html
For the block adapter I used one from here, it's thiner then the Canton
external
adapter one which I would use but might be too thick (you can get
-12 lines on
the canton).

http://www.product-engr.com/Ford_oilAdapter.htm
Sandy