Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question

To: e.coiner@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:01:00 -0700
Interesting responses from the group.
It seems there are a lot of cars with each type of switch.
So far I don't see a pattern to which model car has which.

If you look at the wiring diagrams in the shop manual, all three models (I, Ia,
II) show a switch with 8 contacts some bussed together, but I can't discern a
resistor in that diagram.
The two position small switch has only two contacts and would not seem to match
the wiring diagram.

What does Book of Norman have to say on this topic?

The resistor on this switch is a thin rectangle  of some sintered material that
clips into two u shaped contacts on one end of the switch.  At first glance it
is not readily apparent.

Erich