Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:57:25 EDT
The radiator mounts pretty solidly to the body.   If it's screwed down
tight the only way it can vibrate is if the body is  vibrating.  I suppose if
the engine was vibrating too much  it could  cause problems around the point
where the hose attaches to the radiator on the  passenger side. But, I would
think that the hose would absorb the vibration.
I'll be curious to hear what others have to say on  this.
Mark

In a message dated 9/17/2010 10:52:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,