Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:31:34 +0100
endurance rally cars usually mount their radiators on rubber.  i use the
early mini exhaust bobbins for this purpose in most places.  i tried to use
them on the tiger radiator before my morocco rally but there was not room so
i just bolted it solid.  i have also had rad issues with leaking pipe
joins.  eventually i realized it was just the hoses being too tight.  make
sure the hoses are not too solid and not pulled too tight.   i've not had
any issues since i rebuilt my top hose to be more generous, and if it can
survive an 8000km african rally, i reckon you should be ok too.