Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com, TIGEROOTES@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:56:31 EDT
Duke,
I wonder if the holes were drilled/punched to help get  more air to the
radiator or to make the car lighter.  I remember reading an  article once
saying that sometimes holes can create a turbulence resulting  in less air
passing through a structure rather than more.  I'd be curious  to know what
your
experiences have been.
Mark

In a message dated 9/17/2010 1:46:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,