Re: [Tigers] bumper alignment

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bumper alignment
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 11:16:32 -0400
Jim
        The Parts List does show a different part # for each bumper bracket
and I don't know if they are marked.

        The mounting point on the body for the bumpers in not that robust it
can be bent out of position; the bracket could be bent some too.  Put a
longer bolt into the mount point and use a pipe or lever arm to slowly
rotate the angle of the mounting point until the bumper is level.

Ron Fraser