Re: [Tigers] bumper alignment

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bumper alignment
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:46:06 +1000
As mentioned its likely the mounts are a little out or the irons bent. Most
sunbeams have the angled down or up depending how much effort they have put
in to aligning them. I did this on my alpine at the start of the year.. took
hours of twisting, bending and aligning the bumper irons to get the bumper
sitting level and with an even gap the the front valence on both sides..
small tweaks make a big difference.. be patient and adjust small amounts at
a  time. Do not twist using the bumper.. release the tension on it and twist
the irons