Re: [Tigers] Exhaust smell

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust smell
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:05:59 +1100
I have this problem in my alpines and tigers, i think the exhuast gasses get
sucked back though the boot (trunk) area.. if you have a MKIA open the fresh
air vents that helps.. but either way.. seems a comon issue to all older
cars.. hey.. what about the fuel smell from the engine bay... with windows
up and vents closed with the roof on i think i could almost pass out with
that mix.. i guess roof down is the best way.. otherwise try and get fresh
air in ( windows slightly cranked hardtop indows proped open or scuttle
vents open.. i have no solutitons to offer nothing i have tried has worked.