Re: [Tigers] Exhaust smell

To: "'Dave Munroe'" <dave@munroe.ca>, <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust smell
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:04:26 -0400
        Dave has covered most of the points here but there is one more that
I have yet to investigate and I believe is very important.

        The Parts List shows part 2201729 Sealing washer-2, for the rear
bumper mounting.  I believe there is a double layer of sheet metal at the
rear mounting points with a gap between them.  The sealing washer should
seal the exhaust fumes and dirt that Dave notes from entering this gap in
the bodywork.

Ron Fraser