[Tigers] Wiper Delay ? Not Tiger Related but Jensen Related

To: Jensen List <JENSEN-cars@british-steel.org>
Subject: [Tigers] Wiper Delay ? Not Tiger Related but Jensen Related
From: <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:30:58 +0000
I converted my Jensen Healey steering column to a Pontiac Fiero tilt steering
column and would like to take advantage of the new turn signal lever with wiper
delay and washer switch. I suspect I can find a wiper delay circuit module that
should plug directly into the existing wiring harness on the new tilt column.
The question I have is whether it will work correctly if I wire the module into
my original two speed JH wiper motor. Of course the delay should only work on
the low speed side of the original wiper motor while the high speed side should
be unchanged. Anyone out there have an idea if this will work on an old LBC
wiper motor?

TIA,
Dan Eiland
1974 JH Project Car