Re: [Tigers] Hardtops

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtops
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:36:34 -0400
It appears these hard tops are as  difficult to restore to original as the
Tigers themselves!

I have a question about hard tops that hasn't yet come up. While looking
over the many beautiful Tigers at the TEAE Meet in Maine last Oct., there
were several were fitted with hard tops. Some were obviously the rounded
early tops, while there were many more of the later type. But there were at
least a couple that looked like the later version, but which were not a good
fit with the door roll-up windows, which overlapped the quarter lite frames.

What was the origin of these otherwise nice looking tops?

Very strange....

Dave