Re: [Tigers] More 302 questions

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More 302 questions
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:20:58 -0800
I agree with Gary on aluminum flywheels. I've had one in my Tiger for 30+
yrs now. The rpms go up and down so quick you need to learn how to shift all
over again. And you have to be a bit more careful about suddenly lifting the
throttle in a corner.

I let my son autocross my Tiger when he turned 16. I warned him  about
lifting in the corners. He lifted, spun the car just missing a light pole
and flat-spotted my brand new Firestone's. He listens better now that he's
45.

Bob H