Re: [Tigers] More 302 questions

To: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>, "Gyroplanes@aol.com"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More 302 questions
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:49:25 -0800 (PST)
One thing to think about is those running the close ratio gearbox it might not
be a great solution for driveability. I have run aluminum on the race Mustang
(McLeod), now an ultra light tilton with good results, and for the Tiger it
will
get one but these are more track intended. But as it sits with the 260
and close
ratio box it might make starting line driveability a bit more of a
pain without
that bit of extra weight in the flywheel, after moving it's not
a problem.

Just tossing it out...

Sandy