Re: [Tigers] rear leaf springs

To: "'Bill Lawrence'" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>, "'sunbeam tiger'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear leaf springs
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:03:46 -0500
Bill
        If you want the original spring - go to a truck spring shop and see
if they can make 2 new master leafs for you.  If one broke the other is
probably stressed.   Later Alpines have the same main leaf but again they
are 40 + years old.

I installed a set of CAT rear springs many years ago and I'm happy with
them.  I believe they were supplied to CAT by Dale but not sure.

Ron Fraser