Re: [Tigers] rear leaf springs

To: sunbeam tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>, Bill Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear leaf springs
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:15:13 -0600
I highly recommend Dale A's (http://www.dalesresto.com/) rear leaf springs
($325).  They are a "modern" design with an extra half leaf that dramatically
reduces wheel hop.  You will also be able to remove traction bars and pan hard
rod if you still have them on the car.

Don't even think about VB, I went down to take a look at them and they look
like the bad original design with crappy paint.

They control my warmed over 260 just fineb&b&that may be different when the
347 goes in.

Duke
B382002037