Re: [Tigers] garage floor coatings

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] garage floor coatings
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:26:31 -0700
The previous owner of my home was a machinist.  Apparently machining coolant
makes an excellent barrier. Water puddles and even when warm sits there for
quite some time.

Not trying to get off the subject but..., just how much does it cost to heat
a garage in these cold climates??? I've been 40 years in So. Cal. where may
be it gets to the high 30's  (nights) and typically 58-64 (days) during our
short winters and the cost would still seem astronomical. I would think in a
cold climate you would have to pre-heat before you could even use the room
(further increasing the cost).

Tom