[Tigers] (no subject)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:44:07 EDT
This note goes to anyone who lives in SoCal to remind him or her CAT club
has a fix-it day tomorrow.

As usual this is located at Bud Williams (me) shop. There should be plenty
of brains and some brawn to take care of most small problems. I know
everyone's'  Tiger as a-ok so just join us anyway.

There  will be a regular meeting after the fix-in. Time is 8 AM @ Buds
shop, corner of Red Gum St. and Coronado in Anaheim. 714-630-5003 for  info.

This is also a TAC event should anyone need it. I'll be at the above phone
# or the answering machine should anyone have questions. Feel free to  call
anytime.

Bud (0490)