Re: [Tigers] driving lights

To: "'bob webb'" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>, "'Peter L'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] driving lights
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:00:40 -0400
I have a set of landing lights, 4453 is the bulb number, IIRC.  Yes they
are extremely bright, being about 100 watts, but they have really narrow
beams  Fine if you are going down a long straight road, but useless in
corners.  They are really great for getting oncoming traffic to dim
their high beams, and perhaps pull over to the side of the road until
they can see again...

They came from my friend's BMW 2002, and they've been kicking around our
gang since he sold the car back in the '80's.  They came to  me to go on
my son's jeep, but they're still in the box...

Stu