Re: [Tigers] Brake line flush-non Tiger

To: "CoolVT@aol.com" <CoolVT@aol.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake line flush-non Tiger
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
Mark- It seems (IMO) that various muffler and brake shops often have
"specials" that seem to benifit them more so than anyone spending their cash.
I am no expert on or at anything but I have flushed the wrong brake fluid from
Beams by using the right brake fluid and unless the fluid was extremely old or
contaminated in some way, WHY would you flush the syestem? Sounds like it may
be a good thing for a few cars and a great thing for the business end of the
flush.. Again, IMO.
TtT