Re: [Tigers] Brake line flush-non Tiger

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake line flush-non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:43:43 -0400 (EDT)
Theo,
I think this was a gimick to make a few bucks.....a  $99 brake fluid
change.  They came up with the "kit" thing to justify the  price of a 1/2 hr
$99
job.  I'm pretty religious about keeping the  fluids changed in my vehicles,
but do it myself and don't use their "flushing  agent" :-))
I think the whole fluid kit was BS, but figured maybe  there is something
new on the market that I've been  missing.

In a message dated 7/27/2011 6:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,