Re: [Tigers] barrel slug with hole in center

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] barrel slug with hole in center
From: "Jerry and Mo" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:12:32 -0500
I must have pushed the wrong button or something, I'll try again.
Those little barrel standoffs are to put some space between the bumper
bracket and the body metal so as to not crush the body metal up against the
frame where the 1/2" bolt hole is.  As you can see there is a little space
between the frame (where the 1/2" holes are) and the body panel that cover
the area.  To attach the bumper I would put the bolts through the bumper
bracket than slide the barrels over the two bolts then (with a friend) bring
the bumper up together and tighten the bolts checking alignment as you
tighten.

By the way the front bumper do not have those standoffs.

Hope this helps

Jerry Christopherson

I took two pict. if you are interested.