Re: [Tigers] Bumper installation

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <sjhcobra1@cs.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bumper installation
From: "Jerry and Mo" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:27:56 -0500
I would try and see if the round piece you have "fits" the hole in the sheet
metal and if it does than that might be the right part.  I don't recall mine
being very "thin walled" and if I remember they looked cast aluminum.  What
I don't know is if there were any original grommets in the two holes, seems
to me like a good place for them though.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187