[Tigers] My project

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] My project
From: CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:32:14 -0500 (EST)
First I want to thank all of you that answered my plea for help.

I sent this out as I have a new e-mail signature with my Tiger info as it
appears on my car title.

Years ago I posted with this info and someone said there was an error in
the year v/s the serial number. I have not double checked this info against
the  VIN. I knew the seller and he was the second owner of the car. If there
is an  error, it is probably the result of the highly overworked Illinois
DMV.

I will be setting up a photo upload site for my Tiger pictures soon.

Submitted for your approval,
Tom

Tom  Milton
Lansing, IL.