[Tigers] Can this be true? Non Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Can this be true? Non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:06:59 -0500 (EST)
A Florida newspaper is quoting Automobile Magazine that the 2013 BMW M5 has
 a "recorded' exhaust sound.  BMW claims buyers expect to buy a quiet car
when they spend $100K , but they also want to hear the sound of the twin
turbo  V8.  The solution....BMW has the car "lip-synch"....that is, when you
hit  the throttle in this car you get the recorded rumble of a hot V8 through
the radio speakers. And I thought BMW buyers were "car guys", "purist".
I guess the sound is great to impress the women in the car.  Just make
sure she's inside. You can speculate that the Asian manufacturers will  steal
this idea and you will see it appear in their hot cars.  Can't you  see  it
now, stick in a 4 cylinder and get the roar of a V8......or a V10  if you are
willing to pay for that option.  LOL
Mark

tigers@autox.team.net