[Tigers] Valve adjustment w/taller covers

To: rtscolgan@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Valve adjustment w/taller covers
From: Harry Elam <harryb@elams.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:45:01 -0500
Russ&  Tammy,
        On B382000471, I can adjust the passenger side bank by removing the
generator&  bracket. However, I have to lower the driver side. I put a wood
block over a floor jack to lower that side about an inch. If you are using the
small replacement oil filter be careful not to lower so much that the filter
rests on the frame and is either dented of develops a leak.

Harry Elam

Can anyone tell me if I can roll my tall tiger valve covers without dropping
the motor to set my valves?  I think they will roll off into the intake valley
but do not want to take the intake manifold off unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks, Russ

tigers@autox.team.net