Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling

To: Allan Ballard <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:17:35 -0700
Cc: "dave@munroe.ca" <dave@munroe.ca>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=L52ZB47jbFdTTVu5lX+TC3JoARElsUBnm/xojIdaGcs=; b=FIfPLwvkIFu3CKzFMrP+8tb9PXcpcRkPtH0eO6Oaz3TT1vA0N4xZ2KCVPWo7MCci0F kU8ofQywW+y+OcjjxBanUCzcJXUY6dVTI35MLluBtBOyQcCLMGXjsi6x1WGlrr2nU9av LzsgBAyahthA1DS1dxcVQVtJoGSTWIhlfxmT3pL2Kqq98PBMfsUv+XZfep6ZnL/U/YX6 BtJ+cqY329lZWraQuKOFsOOq8gwM+K/NpvyCAmb/wOFfjoYjocqeF3Xq0p5E2IP8o9OV MHMNtsjSfeea/2TbeK2LbCnKoahQPrIvMEo2XxIOtxrO3muqlrgoHzFnrH5Lpg1fKMeV Pz0g==
I had a similar thing happen when I rebuilt my 1725cc Alpine with almost
1900cc (yeah, I know, a staggering increase - 8x that increase and I'll
just scratch a 260), and the higher performance head, cam and Webers.  But,
what I have always felt actually happened was that during the rebuild, all
the sludge in the block was removed and the passageways in the head were
all cleared, so that it just was a better working system.

Jay