Re: [Tigers] Timing deviates - advice needed

To: Gary Pointer <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Timing deviates - advice needed
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:05:07 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Gary, if you're really stuck I can throw my Mallory Unilite distributor in the
mail, along with a set of plug wires... it will be there in a day or two. Just
ship it back when you're done...

That looks like a real old-school performance setup you've got there. "Copper
core" wires? If that's for real, then you're going to have the mother of all
radiated emissions from that setup, even more so if you're using performance
oriented plugs. Modern spiral-wound wires have similar high-energy transfer
capability as the old solid-core wires, except they radiate about 90% less
radio garbage, and so they'll also be less susceptible to crossfiring.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.